Duct Cleaning Indoor Air Quality
Did you know that the Environmental Protection Agency estimates that air inside your home is two to five times dirtier than the air outside? You, together with your family, spend most of your time indoors, so you need to observe your home’s indoor air quality. Dust, bacteria, pollen, and other pollutants can build up in your ductwork. Good indoor air quality is often challenging to achieve inside your home. When the weather outdoors is too hot or too cold, the tendency is you open or close any windows or doors. Pollutants can start to develop in your home with any means of escape.
Dring Air Conditioning and Heating in Texas, offers answers for air quality dilemmas with different air quality systems. These systems include air filtration, air purifiers, and humidifiers. As the top household HVAC company in our area, we can use new technology to eliminate unwanted particles and enhance your home’s indoor air quality.
We also provide different services that help you improve your indoor air quality, including duct repair and replacement, duct testing, and duct sealing. Whether you are looking for air quality system installation, replacement, system repair, or maintenance, our company services are readily available 24/7 to help you. We will assist you to obtain the best means to clean your air so that your whole house can enjoy healthy and convenient surroundings all year round.
Risks of Poor Indoor Air Quality
The risks of living with poor home indoor air quality add more common illnesses, getting asthma, and intensified allergy manifestations.
If you think about it, you will suddenly realize that a big part of your time daily is spent at your house. It could be relaxing, taking naps, holding festive parties, and even sleeping. The big question is, are you sure that the air you are inhaling at home is free of dangerous contaminants?
The poor indoor air quality will lead to SBS (sick building syndrome). Health-related signs that take place as a result of poor indoor air quality. People who have asthma or any respiratory diseases will experience bigger health issues soon. It is until you get the professionals to conduct some services for indoor air quality at your home.
Did you know?
- More than 15 million Americans are estimated to have asthma, including one out of every 13 school-aged children.
- In the last 30 years, the number of people with asthma has risen by almost 60%.
- 87 % of American residents are not conscious that indoor air pollution may be more dangerous inside their houses than outdoors.
- The World Health Organization estimates that about 30 % of newly built and renovated facilities have indoor air quality problems.
- Because children breathe faster than adults, they inhale 50 % more air per pound of body weight than adults, and they are especially sensitive to air quality problems.
- Over 28 million Americans suffer from hay fever and allergies.
Why Enhance Your Indoor Air Quality
When you think about air pollution, you probably think about outdoor air quality. Bad outdoor air can add up bad effects to your health and home convenience, while your indoor air quality can be four times more dangerous than what is outside, with no proper air quality system. It is due to the heavy insulation and heat sealing during the construction of a new building, designed to keep your HVAC system working efficiently. While this is excellent for your air conditioner and heating system, it doesn’t let indoor particles and pollutants to escape. There are several sources in your home that can lead to poor indoor air quality: cleaning products, pesticides, smoke, aerosols, and more.
Dring Air Conditioning and Heating Can Repair The Indoor Air Quality Of Your Home
The good news is that we are specialists when it comes to indoor air quality service in TX and surrounding cities. Our team of professional technicians has helped bring quality air into many homes everywhere in Texas. Of course, we would be grateful to do the same for your home.
When we come to your home for an indoor air quality job, we bring all the necessary tools needed to measure the air quality in your home. Depending on what they discover, our professionals will help find the best solution to guarantee you are breathing clean and healthy air all the time.
Advantages of Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Keeping clean air in your home is equal to having a happy and healthy family. There are many benefits of scheduling an IAQ consultation with Dring Air Conditioning and Heating, such as:
- Minimized odors– Poor airflow and filtration can lead to bad smells to live and grow in some indoor areas such as basements. Areas, where odors stay in, are commonly damp and dark, making them the ideal spots for molds to grow. Changes to indoor air quality won’t just lessen smells in those areas — the whole indoor space can benefit, too!
- Enhanced health– With air quality solutions, you can determine the factors that are negatively affecting the health of you and your family.
- Increased home value– Do you plan on selling your home in the future? Because your house smells great, clients will enter your home and smell a fresh, clean environment. It will help possible buyers envision themselves in your home.
Reap the advantages of better indoor air quality in your home! Call us today to schedule your appointment for a home air quality consultation!
What Are Your Air Quality System Options?
When deciding an air quality system for your home, you will want to consider your convenience and the health of your loved ones. We provide a variety of indoor air quality products and services:
- Humidifiers– It is to control the amount of humidity in your home. Dring technicians can install fan-powered or bypass types with water vapor removal capacities up to 25 gallons.
- HVAC filters– It is to collect foreign air particles. Dring offers a variety of sizes and types like mechanical add-on furnace filters, expandable mechanical filters, and electronic air filters.
- HVAC ventilators– It brings fresh air into your home while dismissing stale unhealthy air.
- HVAC maintenance– It is the most significant solution you can do to enhance indoor air quality and give your family a clean-living environment. In addition to scheduling annual maintenance service, we suggest replacing your filters every month from May to October, and every other month from November to April.
Dring provides maintenance to all of the DFW areas like Farmers Branch, Grapevine, Plano, Richardson, McKinney, Irving, and Coppell, Texas. To schedule a service visit, give us a call today or contact us via our website.
Extensive Indoor Air Quality Services
Since 1953, Dring Air Conditioning and Heating in Texas, has had extensive knowledge of how to enhance your indoor air quality. It involves giving full indoor air quality services:
- Duct Repair and Replacement– You may not even understand how hard your ductwork operates all year round. Seldom this means, they will wear out and need a repair or even replacement.
- Duct Sealing– Leaking ductwork can account for 30% of air loss in your ventilation system. It implies you will be losing money and losing convenience. Our ductwork experts can seal up any holes and gaps in your ductwork to guarantee they stay sealed.
- Duct Testing– How would you know if your ducts were broken or having air leaks since they are not noticeable? Luckily, you do not have to worry about this. With the right equipment, our experts will find this out for you.
Get In Touch With The Team Today
Would you like to book an appointment with our team of professionals at your chosen time? Perhaps you would like to learn more about indoor air quality and how it affects your lifestyle? It is our pleasure to assist you.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services Includes
- Whole House Air Purification
- Whole-Home Ventilation System
- Air Purification
- Air Purifier Installation
- Air Filter Change Outs
- Air Filter Installation
- UV Lights
- Air Scrubbing
- Allergy Reducers
- Germicidal Products
Contact Dring Air Conditioning and Heating Today!
After your air quality discussion, you and our professional indoor air quality technician can work together to choose the best solution. It may include lifestyle changes, improved ventilation, thermostats, humidifiers or dehumidifiers, advanced air cleaning technology, or carbon monoxide detectors.
As the leading household HVAC company in our area, we can help you enhance your home’s indoor air quality. Once you contact us, one of our professionals will soon come with full stock equipment and install your air purifier. We have performed thousands of successful HVAC jobs over the decades. You can depend on us for a quick and stress-free installation.
Call us to learn more about our services and products or to book an appointment now.