Irving AC Repair
The summer season in Texas is scorching and sticky, that is why you need to have a working air conditioning unit during this time of the year. At Dring Air Conditioning and Heating in Irving, Tx, the best HVAC company you may need for home and business air conditioning service and repairs.
With routine air conditioning tune-ups and 24/7 emergency AC repairs and services, we are the ones you can call anytime, anywhere. Contact us today to learn more.
Air conditioners are one of the most significant home appliances, particularly during the middle of summer months in Irving, Tx. Regardless of the size, with our help, we can assist you with all the air conditioning demands that your home or office needs. We cater to form installations, to cleaning the air filters, repairs, and maintenance.
We also inspect your Ac thoroughly to see if it is damaged or has an electrical fault. No one wants to have no AC unit in the summer, so we ensure that we have comprehensive inspections. We install and repair any major brands. As you notice, we are more than an air conditioning repair company. But, with the experience and service-oriented for our clients, we commit ourselves to the best service that we provide.
Recognizing and fixing the Problem with Your AC System
Your air conditioner unit is a complicated system. When it functions properly, it cools your home and makes your life convenient. When something goes wrong, but the task is to find which part of the complicated and complex part is the cause of the issue. Assessing the problem needs a skilled and trained AC Repair expert in Irving TX. The service experts at Dring Air Conditioning and Heating is the perfect technician for you.
Common Reasons for a Not Working AC System
There are several reasons why your air conditioner is malfunctioning. Some of these are the following:
- Insufficient refrigerant in the AC system– Lack of refrigerant will push your Ac unit to work more and give off cold air. Air conditioning units do not use or burn refrigerants. So, if it turns low, it might be the cause of leaks or having been incompletely loaded during installation.
- Dirt and dust on the AC condenser coil– Grime, filth, and dust can develop and get stuck onto the condenser coil of your air conditioner. When the dirt covers the condenser coil, it is harder for the refrigerant inside the coils to condense back to its liquid state, making the unit less efficient.
- Obstructed air conditioning drain tube– When hot air coincides with the cold evaporator coils, the process of condensation naturally takes place. The collected water drips into a pan and drains away from the unit. If that drain line turns blocked, the water goes up to the system. It covers the evaporator coil in ice and prevents the working of the whole unit.
- Defective sensors or electrical switches– The compressor and fan in the AC unit depend upon the flow of electrical flow to work. If a defective electrical switch obstructs the flow of power, the air conditioning system will not work well. The air conditioner unit also depends on the sensors inside the thermostat to tell it when to switch on and off. A not working thermostat sensor could result in the AC unit to live on or breakdown at all.
When Air Conditioning Units Breakdown
With all the mechanical appliances at home, air conditioning units fail after so many years of using them. When it occurs, you will be required to call the best AC repairs and services experts for your air conditioning units in Irving, Tx. Dring Air Conditioning and Heating technicians are all educated and trained when it comes to HVAC repairs and services. They make any repairs to all makes and models. Besides, our service van has stocks, so we can make your system working again in no time.
Routine Maintenance of Your AC Unit
Once our team installs your air conditioning unit, it should give you years with no hot air and worry-less days, months, and years. Still, we suggest having a yearly service and maintenance schedules to follow, so it keeps the AC unit functioning well as it is like the first time you use it. Also, routine maintenance makes the life of your AC unit longer.
24/7 Emergency Repairs Available in Irving, Tx
If your Ac system fails in the middle of summer heat, it can be so inconvenient and uncertain. Repairing your air conditioner is a big YES in the summer. Sadly, AC tools frequently fail unexpectedly and sometimes in the middle of summer heat or even at night. Our technicians are ready to serve you when you require emergency air conditioning repairs in Irving, Tx.
With our 24/7 services, we are available to be there and fix your AC unit right away.
Let Dring Air Conditioning and Heating Assist You
Dring Air Conditioning and Heating have been in service since 1953. We are proud to say that we have always offered and given the best AC services to the residents of Irving and surrounding areas.
We always give the highest standards and satisfaction when serving homeowners in Irving, TX. For air conditioning services you can rely on, contact us now. We look forward to doing business with you.
Driving Directions to Dring Air Conditioner and Heating
About Irving TX
- Population (approx.): 239,798
- Geo coordinates: 32° 49′ 0″ N, 96° 57′ 0″ W
- Postcodes: 75000–75099
Things To Do in Irving TX
1. Irving Arts Center
The Irving Arts Center is a performing and fine arts facility located in a complex designed to accommodate a wide range of cultural and civic needs. The center features two fully-equipped theaters; four galleries; meeting, classroom, reception and rehearsal facilities; and a sculpture garden. The Arts Center has performing and visual arts space, including the 707-seat Carpenter Performance Hall and the 253-seat Dupree Theater. The Sculpture Garden features commissioned sculptures by James Surls, Jesús Moroles and Michael Manjarris; the monumental mosaic Irving Centennial Mural created by artist Francisco Mendoza with Irving youths; and ’03 Politicized Democracy by John Brough Miller. The Sculpture Garden also features rotating sculptures by Texas and national artists, including a sculpture by American artist Reuben Nakian, on loan from the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden in Washington, D.C.
The Arts Center offers guided gallery tours on Thursday evenings at 6:30 pm and on Sundays at 2:30 pm.
Irving Arts Center
Address: 3333 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75062
Opening Hours: Monday-Friday 9 am–5 pm, Saturday10 am–5 pm, Sunday 1 pm–5 pm
Website: Irving Arts Center
2. Founder’s Plaza Observation Area
If you are an aviation buff, head over to Founder’s Plaza Observation area and watch the planes landing and taking off from DFW Airport. It’s a beautiful park-like setting with benches, picnic tables, and grassy areas where you can enjoy a picnic lunch and spend some free time or wait for a flight. Telescopes are provided so you can get an up close view of the runways. A radio broadcasts live air traffic control communications that announce the arrival of planes. Historic information about the airport is available as well as a commemorative monument. Ample parking is available too.
Founder’s Plaza Observation Area
Address: 2400 Aviation Drive, DFW Airport, TX 75261
Website: Founder’s Plaza Observation Area
Transportation in Irving TX
International airports near Irving, TX
17 miles: Dallas, TX (DFW / KDFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
223 miles: Austin, TX (AUS / KAUS) Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
249 miles: Houston, TX (IAH / KIAH) George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Domestic airports near Irving, TX
14 miles: Dallas, TX (DAL / KDAL) Dallas Love Field
17 miles: Dallas, TX (DFW / KDFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
107 miles: Tyler, TX (TYR / KTYR) Tyler Pounds Regional Airport
115 miles: Waco, TX (ACT / KACT) Waco Regional Airport
Local airports near Irving, TX
5 miles: Addison, TX (ADS / KADS) Addison Airport
16 miles: Dallas, TX (QDF) Dallas Metropolitan Area
17 miles: Fort Worth, TX (GSW / KGSW) Greater Southwest International Airport (defunct)
17 miles: Dallas, TX (JDB / 49T) Dallas CBD Vertiport
23 miles: Dallas, TX (RBD / KRBD) Dallas Executive Airport
25 miles: Fort Worth, TX (MFT) Mangham Field
26 miles: Grand Prairie, TX (KGPM / GPM) Grand Prairie Municipal Airport
28 miles: Denton, TX (KDTO / DTO) Denton Municipal Airport
29 miles: Arlington, TX (KGKY / GKY) Arlington Municipal Airport
33 miles: Fort Worth, TX (AFW / KAFW) Fort Worth Alliance Airport
- U.S. Route 75 in Texas
- Texas Highway 121
- Sam Rayburn Highway
- Highway 5
- Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District
Grades: PK-12 | 38 schools
- Irving Independent School District
Grades: PK-12 | 37 schools
- Coppell Independent School District
Grades: PK-12 | 16 schools
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Parker is 4 miles to the south-east.
- Fairview is 4 miles to the north-east.
- Lucas is 5 miles to the east.
- Plano is 6 miles to the south.
- Murphy is 6 miles to the south-east.
- McKinney is 7 miles to the north-east.
- Lowry Crossing is 8 miles to the north-east.
- Frisco is 9 miles to the west.
- Wylie is 9 miles to the south-east.
- Sachse is 9 miles to the south-east.
- Richardson is 11 miles to the south.
- Princeton is 11 miles to the north-east.
- Prosper is 11 miles to the north-west.
- The Colony is 12 miles to the west.
- Garland is 13 miles to the south.
- Addison is 13 miles to the south-west.
- Melissa is 13 miles to the north-east.
- Lavon is 14 miles to the east.
PARK FACILITIES MAP (PDF)
IRVING DOG PARK
TREE CITY USA PROGRAM
VETERANS MEMORIAL PARK
Irving boasts more than 80 parks with over 2,000 acres of land maintained by the City of Irving Parks and Recreation Department. Activities available throughout the city include picnicking, hiking/biking trails, sports of all kinds, fishing, swimming, and recreation centers.