Lewisville Heater / Furnace Repair
Dring Air Conditioning and Heating is a reliable furnace company in Lewisville, Tx, that gives the most extensive, technically high-level heating repair services. So, when your furnace system or heater cannot perform well or fails, call us!
When you notice an issue with your furnace system, do not take risks. Your comfort is at stake if you take chances. Rely on licensed and skilled professionals from Dring Air Conditioning and Heating to secure your safety, money, and customer satisfaction.
Is there something wrong with your furnace or heating system?
Contact Dring Heating Repair, your top heating and furnace provider in Lewisville, Tx! Give us a call now!
Extensive Lewisville Furnace Repair Services
If your heating system is coping to make your home warm, or it has stopped running, it might be the time where regular maintenance can help.
The Lewisville professionals at Dring Air Conditioning and Heating offer the most extensive, high-technology furnace system repair services, so when something goes off, call us then.
If you observe these following indications, give us a call right away for Lewisville furnace system repair:
- Skyrocketing electricity bills
- The warmth inside the house is unevenly spread.
- An unusual sound is coming out of the furnace system.
- There is cold air blowing off from the vents.
- The furnace system is switching on and off.
- The pilot light of the furnace system is drained.
Gas Furnace Repair Services for Lewisville Homes
Furnace systems like gas furnaces are reliable, lasting its life for around 20 years with regular maintenance. With modern technology, gas furnaces are among the most dependable and most energy-saving in the market.
Since they depend on fuel, owners need to take care of these and clean them usually. A common problem with this system is the pilot light. If it turns yellowish or there is no light at all, you have to call our Lewisville furnace technicians to have them repaired and examined.
Electric Furnace Repair Services in Lewisville, Tx
This type of furnace system is an excellent addition to your home if you do not like the idea of fire to warm your Lewisville home. But you have to consider the cost, it seems to be higher than the gas furnace. So, it is significantly essential to decrease heat loss by ductwork and have your furnace system checked for its efficiency.
The usual issues with electric furnaces involve filthy filters and lack of lubrication in air blowers and motors. If your system is showing some problems, contact our Lewisville technicians for furnace repairs before the costs increase.
Indications You Require Furnace Repair and Service in Lewisville, Tx
When your furnace system faces problems, it will begin to show clear warning signs—knowing what you notice can help you when to call your Lewisville furnace repair contractor. It can make a significant impact on your system if you act fast. It will be a reasonable repair and fewer headaches later if you discover earlier what must be done with your furnace system.
The list below are the common indications that your furnace system requires repairs for your Lewisville homes:
- Rising electricity bills– If you use your electricity wisely, but still your bills have gone up, it might be that your furnace system is operating double time to generate sufficient heat to keep your house warm. You must contact Dring Air Conditioning and Heating to inspect your furnace system as soon as possible. The longer you delay it, the chances are you will need a furnace replacement rather than a few repairs.
- There are cold areas in the house.– If the warmth is not divided equally in the house and there are cold spots, you might need to have your ducts checked. It is a usual indication of an airflow problem, and the best solution is to contact Dring Air Conditioning and Heating to check and locate the issue.
- There are weird sounds in your furnace system.- It is unusual for critters or insects to look for ways to go into the ductwork, but if nothing is dwelling in your vents, the suspect is possibly your furnace system. It is common to hear humming sounds for your furnace, but loud strange noise, banging, and crashing are sure indications that something goes wrong.
- Cold air is blowing off from the vents instead of warm air.– If your furnace system is not generating warm air, there might be an issue with your heat exchanger or thermostat. Examine your thermostat, and if the problem continues, contact us right away.
- The cycling system is short.– It is usually an airflow difficulty and can lead to a lot of things, like a sizable furnace or compact ducts.
- The blower fan continues working.– If you have examined your thermostat to ensure it is placed to AUTO rather than ON, you need to contact us to inspect and fix the problem.
- The pilot light is not working.– Your pilot light needs to be reignited. If you do not have any idea on how to do it, or you are not confident about doing it, give us a call to work on your furnace system.
24/7 Emergency Furnace Repair in Lewisville TX
Get your furnace system repaired-form gas furnaces to electric furnaces. Dring Air Conditioning and Heating professionally specialized on various types of HVAC devices. If you encounter a furnace system emergency, we are here to secure your safety anytime, anywhere. Alongside with our expert technicians, we provide a high standard of repair and service to all our clients in Lewisville, Tx.
Furnace system services and repair from Dring Air Conditioning and Heating
You must not deal with your furnace issues all by yourself. Call Dring Air Conditioning and Heating today, and our Lewisville heating technicians will be at the doorsteps of your house in no time.
More than anything, we respect the residents in Lewisville and surrounding areas. It is why we have gained tons of experience in furnace repairs and services. Also, for the hotter season, we offer air conditioning installation and air conditioning repairs.
Call Dring Air Conditioning and Heating professional technicians when you have to repair your furnace system in Lewisville, Tx. Don’t be alone in the cold winter months with a defective or inefficient furnace and heating system. Contact Dring technicians today.
Driving Directions to Dring Heating Company
About Lewisville TX
- Population (approx.): 109,212
- Geo coordinates: 33° 2′ 18″ N, 97° 0′ 22″ W
- Postcodes: 75029, 75057, 75067, 75077
Things To Do in Irving TX
1. Cobra Brewing Company
The Cobra Brewing Company is a charming family-owned business here in Lewisville. What started as an experiment in a backyard turned into a thriving brewery in a converted dairy storage system! This is definitely a fun way to a learn a little about Lewisville’s culture and local businesses while trying out some delicious craft beers. When it comes to beer, two if always better than one – you and your partner can share many different kinds of their beer together. With options ranging from the creatively named Donut Dunker (a dark roasted malt with hints of coffee) to the Nitemare before Xmas (ale brewed with pumpkin and spices), there is surely something for everyone.
Cobra Brewing Company
Address: 146 Whatley Ave, 75057 Lewisville, TX
Website: Cobra Brewing Company
2. Cosmic Jump
For an adrenaline kick, Cosmic Jump is the place for you. With a huge free jumping area, this urban playground will leave you feeling like a kid again – or pretending to be an Olympian gymnast. Cosmic Jump also has a number of Escape Rooms for even more excitement. We like that their Escape Rooms are a little less like crude scares but focus more on real-life scenarios with a twist to challenge you with brainteasers and puzzles.
Address: 1300 N Central Expressway, Suite 300, 75013 Allen, Texas
Website: Cosmic Jump
3. Witherspoon Distillery
The Witherspoon Distillery is itself a beautiful space for a date, but another huge bonus is the knowledge that all its drinks are grown, distilled, aged, and bottled at the very same site by locals knowledgeable about their craft. Whether you prefer your whiskey neat or mixed by one of the friendly staff, come on down for a drink and a happy buzz. Be sure to also check out the website’s events page for their schedule of exciting events. In July, the distillery celebrates their own “birthday” with a huge party – the most recent was 20s-themed with feather boas, flapper dresses, suits, and secret passwords!
Address: 225 S Charles St, 75057 Lewisville, TX
Website: Witherspoon Distillery
4. Take a hot air balloon flight
Love is in the air with Rohr Balloons! With a perfect safety record since it opened in 1972, this family owned company has been working hard to make sure every ride is a memorable one for visitors to Lewisville and the surrounding area. Soaring up in the air with a spectacular view is surely one of the most amazing dates anyone could have, especially if you book one of Rohr Balloon’s special champagne flights. If you are ready to ask THE question, their one of a kind engagement flight which takes place at sunrise will make your lucky lady the envy of all her friends!
Address: 75070 McKinney, TX
Website: Rohr Balloons
5. Zone Action Park
Zone Action Park is one of those places which will take you back in time. This time, challenge your partner to a race on the go karts – you’ll probably have as much fun as you did when you were a kid! For another date idea, you may like to try your hand at their miniature golf courses. Each has 18 holes of varying difficulties and plenty of campy props for a cute photo opportunity. Other fun activities at Zone Action Park include a full arcade with classics like air hockey, batting cages, and even a Dance Dance Revolution machine.
Zone Action Park
Address: 1951 N Summit Ave, 75077 Lewisville, TX
6. Watch a movie at the Coyote Drive-In
Here’s an oldie but a goodie – snuggling up to a movie together at the Coyote Drive-In. Just bring some blankets and maybe a lawn chair, and you are all set! The Coyote Drive-In also screens a mixture of new blockbusters as well as classics (from The Goonies to Dirty Dancing). Whether you’re re-living a relic of the past that is no longer around in your part of town or come from a different country without the concept of a drive-in movie, the Coyote Drive-In is fun and cozy way to spend the night with your loved one.
Address: 1901 Midway Road, 75056 Lewisville, TX
Website: Coyote Drive-In
7. Lewisville Dog Parks
Some of the best bonding experiences come not when you’re alone with your partner, but when you have a furry friend to take care of together. Whether you’re on a road trip with your pet (check out Airbnb for dog-friendly apartments!) or just want to stroll amongst nature amongst some adorable puppies, why not drop by one of Lewisville’s dog parks? The Railroad Dog Park, in particular, is one of Lewisville’s more popular dog parks, which features a fenced area for dogs to play with each other off-leash. If you’re an animal lover, watching these pups frolic and romp around will surely put a smile on your faces.
Railroad Dog Park
Address: 1301 S Railroad St, 75057 Lewisville, TX
8. Lewisville Lake
The Lewisville Lake is one of the most amazing natural attractions in the area and a lovely, quiet place for couples to hike or go cycling together. The lake is also famous for fishing, as it is home to prized catches like bass and catfish. Meanwhile, forested areas around the lake are safe and well equipped with picnic areas and camping grounds, so you can always set up camp together for a romantic night out under the stars.
Website: Lewisville Lake
Lewisville is for lovers too!
It’s true that even going to the grocery store can be fun when you’re with someone special, but Lewisville has much more than that. Take a flight up to the clouds on a hot air balloon, do somersaults together at a trampoline park, and get to know the lovely city of Lewisville!
Transportation in Lewisville TX
International airports near Lewisville, TX
17 miles: Dallas, TX (DFW / KDFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
223 miles: Austin, TX (AUS / KAUS) Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
249 miles: Houston, TX (IAH / KIAH) George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Domestic airports near Lewisville, TX
14 miles: Dallas, TX (DAL / KDAL) Dallas Love Field
17 miles: Dallas, TX (DFW / KDFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
107 miles: Tyler, TX (TYR / KTYR) Tyler Pounds Regional Airport
115 miles: Waco, TX (ACT / KACT) Waco Regional Airport
Local airports near Lewisville, TX
5 miles: Addison, TX (ADS / KADS) Addison Airport
16 miles: Dallas, TX (QDF) Dallas Metropolitan Area
17 miles: Fort Worth, TX (GSW / KGSW) Greater Southwest International Airport (defunct)
17 miles: Dallas, TX (JDB / 49T) Dallas CBD Vertiport
23 miles: Dallas, TX (RBD / KRBD) Dallas Executive Airport
25 miles: Fort Worth, TX (MFT) Mangham Field
26 miles: Grand Prairie, TX (KGPM / GPM) Grand Prairie Municipal Airport
28 miles: Denton, TX (KDTO / DTO) Denton Municipal Airport
29 miles: Arlington, TX (KGKY / GKY) Arlington Municipal Airport
33 miles: Fort Worth, TX (AFW / KAFW) Fort Worth Alliance Airport
- U.S. Route 75 in Texas
- Texas Highway 121
- Sam Rayburn Highway
- Highway 5
Lewisville Independent School DistrictLewisville, TX
Grades: PK-12 | 65 schools
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Parker is 4 miles to the south-east.
- Fairview is 4 miles to the north-east.
- Lucas is 5 miles to the east.
- Plano is 6 miles to the south.
- Murphy is 6 miles to the south-east.
- McKinney is 7 miles to the north-east.
- Lowry Crossing is 8 miles to the north-east.
- Frisco is 9 miles to the west.
- Wylie is 9 miles to the south-east.
- Sachse is 9 miles to the south-east.
- Richardson is 11 miles to the south.
- Princeton is 11 miles to the north-east.
- Prosper is 11 miles to the north-west.
- The Colony is 12 miles to the west.
- Garland is 13 miles to the south.
- Addison is 13 miles to the south-west.
- Melissa is 13 miles to the north-east.
- Lavon is 14 miles to the east.